WADI SHAB / BIMMAH SINK HOLE TOUR
DURATION: 8 HOURS
Take a day trip south from Muscat to visit the beautiful coastal oasis of Wadi Shab. There you will be able to see traditional Omani life in the beautiful setting of the valley. Along the way you will also visit the Bimah Sinkhole.
After being picked up from your hotel, tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape.
You will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before reaching Wadi Shab after an approximately 1.5-hour drive, after which your guide will take you for a 45-minute walk to reach the natural pools and cave. You will be permitted some time to swim in the area’s clear, sparkling waters, before returning to the base after walking for another 45 minutes.It can get very slippery in the rock pools before entering the caves so please ensure you bring proper footwear that you don’t mind getting wet. To reach the beautiful waterfall at the end of the hike you must swim through two small pools and a keyhole cave!
- English Speaking Driver cum guide
- All transfers by an air-conditioned 4*4 car
- Entrance fees at all the mentioned sites
- Mineral Water
- Personal Spendings
Border Crossing Details
- Oman Visit Visa: It will be 35 AED for each UAE exit fee and 5 OMR for Oman visit visa that can be obtained on arrival from the border or applied online at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/.
- Passport Validity: Everybody must carry the original passport that must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Visa Validity: If a UAE resident, then the visa must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Sponsored Visa: If you have a sponsored (dependent) visa, then the sponsor must be traveling along.
- UAE Single Entry Visa: Single entry visa holders are not allowed, their visa will be canceled on exit UAE.
- Eligibility: All professions are not eligible for an arrival visa, check your profession first.