MUSCAT CITY TOUR
DURATION: 08 HOURS
Our tour will start from Shatti Al – Qurum(next to Intercontinental Hotel) The visit will then continue with Royal Opera,a massive monument ordered by His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said as a music lover. Next will visit the Grand Mosque “the Mosque of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said “ ,the most famous attraction in Muscat , take a look inside this great Unique Islamic archeological building where your guide will Point out the highlights of the Place and a historical background and some Islamic facts. Then head to your next Stop Muttrah Souk or Al Dhalam Souk as know by the Locals .This Souk is one of the eldest souks in the Arab World .There you can find various Goods offered by merchants . You can see fish, frankincense, Perfume oil, garment, daggers, Gold, Silver, Spices and Omani Time for the lunch Then head to the old town where you will Pass by Sultan Al Alam Palace, the palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos and the Twin Forts Mirani and Jalali Your next stop is Al Zubair Museum which offers Huge information for the Country Culture, history, and heritage. Now you will have the chance to have some leisure time on beach.
- Salon Vehicle
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Visa Entry
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
Border Crossing Details
- Oman Visit Visa: It will be 35 AED for each UAE exit fee and 5 OMR for Oman visit visa that can be obtained on arrival from the border or applied online at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/.
- Passport Validity: Everybody must carry the original passport that must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Visa Validity: If a UAE resident, then the visa must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Sponsored Visa: If you have a sponsored (dependent) visa, then the sponsor must be traveling along.
- UAE Single Entry Visa: Single entry visa holders are not allowed, their visa will be canceled on exit UAE.
- Eligibility: All professions are not eligible for an arrival visa, check your profession first.