KHASAB MUSANDAM HALF DAY CRUISE
Musandam’s half-day dhow cruise includes a cruise to explore Telegraph Island. It is the first stop on the cruise, and it is where visitors will swim and snorkel. Passengers get to see huge populations of dolphins. We serve coffee, tea, and refreshing drinks. We also provide clean towels for swimming and snorkeling gear during the cruise. The main attraction of the cruise is the possibility of viewing dolphins.
Departing place and assembly point: Khasab Port ( Fishing port which is located behind Lulu hyper ) We will send you GPS coordinates once your booking is done!
- Three hours sharing basis dhow cruise to historical Telegraph Island & fjords.
- Dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming, and view of fisherman villages inside Musandam fjords.
- Unlimited refreshments on the board including traditional Omani tea, coffee, and plain water
- Fresh fruits (Apple, Banana & Orange) all the time will during the Khasab Musandam dhow cruise
- Basic toilet and shower facility with freshwater, hand wash, tissue papers, and towels
- Snorkeling and swimming gear, life jackets, towels, and comfortable sitting arrangements
- Adventurous half-day dhow cruise into Musandam fjords and sightseeing
- Natural dolphin watching along the way to historical Telegraph Island
- One stop for snorkeling and swimming at Telegraph Island inside the fjords
- View of small fisherman villages inside fjords like Quanah, Matlab, and Shem
- An unforgettable Khasab Musandam dhow cruise with dolphin watching
Border Crossing Details
- Oman Visit Visa: It will be 35 AED for each UAE exit fee and 5 OMR for Oman visit visa that can be obtained on arrival from the border or applied online at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/.
- Passport Validity: Everybody must carry the original passport that must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Visa Validity: If a UAE resident, then the visa must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- Sponsored Visa: If you have a sponsored (dependent) visa, then the sponsor must be traveling along.
- UAE Single Entry Visa: Single entry visa holders are not allowed, their visa will be canceled on exit UAE.
- Eligibility: All professions are not eligible for an arrival visa, check your profession first.